Why Power Protection is Critical to System Performance
- Reduce unnecessary service calls due to power issues
- Eliminate downtime due to power related problems
- Protect your investment by reducing the need to repair or replace equipment and components
High voltage surges and low voltage spikes are causes of system failures and interruption causing thousands of service calls annually on all types of electronic systems — resulting in service calls that are avoidable. Smart Power Systems‘ TBF™ technology delivers unparalleled performance for surge protection against minor and severe spikes and surges that comprise almost 90 percent of power related problems. Our Guardian products are rated 15/20 amps and protect systems requiring 120/240 volts.
WHAT IS TBF™ TECHNOLOGY?
A Transformer-Based Power Filter, or TBF™ for short, is a revolutionary, patented technology that is embedded in every Smart Power System power protection device. Simply put, TBF™ is the most effective technology for regulating power so that issues like power spikes, surges and noise do not affect the ability of your equipment to operate properly. TBF™ technology eliminates power issues that cause disruption, degradation and destruction to electronic components.
- Common-mode noise filtering
- Normal-mode noise filtering
- Faulty wiring detection
- Surge protection
- Prolonged over voltage protection
- Correct harmonic distortions (model dependent)
- Compatible with GFCI circuit
Watch our latest video to learn how to avoid power problems and save thousands
Smart Power Systems’ TBF™ technology eliminates power related issues that cause disruption, degradation, and destruction to electronic equipment. Benefits include enhanced operation, reduced downtime, and extended operating life.
WHAT IT DOES
- Emergency power during a power outage
- Prevents data loss from system crashes
- Protects your investment from all spikes and surges
- Defends Telephone/Modem/Network lines
- Power outages
- High voltage surges & lightning
- Low voltage transient noise
- Prolonged over voltage
- Increase up-time
- Save money on power related service calls
- Improve business productivity
- Protected equipment lasts longer